Mindful Leadership Workshops & Seminars
If you are a leader who wants to take your leadership to a next deeper level, I have designed several workshops and seminars that may be helpful for your personal & leadership growth.
To keep the size of the workshops small and interactive, and to allow the necessary level of depth, I usually limit the number of participants up to 12.
Over the course of each workshop you will get to know other mindful leaders, and together we are embarking on an exciting journey with a powerful mission that you are crafting.
The seminars and workshops are a start on a journey to introduce or ignite and accelerate your leadership and consciousness growth with the goal to incubate a fellowship of Mindful Leaders with whom you can mastermind and exchange ideas in the future.
1) One-day Seminar:
If you are an experienced leader, or just starting on becoming a leader, this one day seminar is designed to introduce you to the topic of mindful leadership.
You will arrive in the morning, and spend the day surrounded by likeminded leaders a in a nice & tranquil location within nature near Berlin. Over the course of the day you will learn:
- Benefits of applying mindful leadership in your organization
- Understanding the key differences between your brain, mind, and consciousness
- Why are you here: A simple process to identify your essential values, derive your purpose, and obtain clarity on your mission
- Practise: Effective tools and practises for training and uncluttering your mind
- How to build a powerful system for rapid leadership & personal growth
- An overview of the "12 mindfulness leadership principles"
- Lessons learned on how to apply those leadership principles to organizations
- Impulses on 2-3 important actions items & next steps for yourself on your journey to becoming a mindful leader
2) Two-day Weekend Workshop:
If you are an experienced leader, and are ready to invest more time & resources to go deeper on exploring how mindful leadership can fuel your growth as a leader, then this intense 2-day workshop could be a good choice. Compared to the one-day seminar we have more time together, and therefore can go much deeper into all topics.
You will arrive on a Friday afternoon, and spend the weekend surrounded by likeminded leaders a in a nice tranquil location within nature about 2.5 hours from Berlin.
During the workshop you will be introduced to various simple mindfulness techniques, that can be applied in all your daily situations without extra time effort.
Furthermore, we will introduce to you to an effective formal meditation practise, that will serve as a foundation for training your mind to become more resilient to stress and increase your creativity.
In addition, an experienced yoga teacher will be assisting and offering in the early mornings or evenings for those interested simple yoga exercises which you can be integrated as a 10-15 minute routine into your day.
You will learn:
- common organizational and workplace problems exercise, deriving goals and motivation
- benefits of applying mindful leadership in your organization
- your Readiness & Activation:
- Consciousness & Awareness Basics
- Understanding the Mind
- Why are you here: A simple process to identify your essential values and obtain clarity on your mission
- Practical Tools and Practises on Developing a Mindful Leadership Mindset
- Integration of Mindfulness into your Workspace:
- Learning and applying the 12 Mindful Leadership Principles in your organization
- Building up a purposeful Organization towards a conscious Business
- impulses on 2-3 actions items for yourself on your journey to becoming a mindful leader
The workshops and seminars combined with appropriate coaching can make a significant impact on your journey of becoming a Mindful Leader. Please also consider to apply for the Fellowship of Mindful Leaders - as this will provide you with the necessary community and support network.